Monday 8 October 2012

Plans For New School Magazine Cover.

PLANS FOR FRONT COVER:

You need to come up with:
  • Title for your new school amagazine
  • Details of the mise-en-scene of your front cover image
  • Coverlines for the front cover of your magazine
Title: Learn
     To come up with a title for my new school magazine, I produced a mind map of different things/words I would asossiate with school. Finally, I decided that 'LEARN' would be the title for my new school magazine. I thought that this was simple and straight to the point.
     I then went on to create coverlines. I created these before the mise-en-scene as I knew I could then revolve my main image on my main coverline. I came up with 4 specific coverlines that would be on my front cover, that then would be repeated in my contents page; 'Philosophy and Ethics, Not and option', 'Want to rule the school?' 'ON AIR' and I decided that my main headline would be 'Weatherhead goes worldwide.'
    After deciding that 'Weatherhead goes worldwide' would be my main headline, I based my front cover image around that. I decided that the world maps on the wall of the school breakout areas would be a good connection to my main headline, resulting in that being the mise-en-scene of my front cover image.

No comments:

Post a Comment