Tuesday 9 October 2012

Photographs for School Magazine.


This is evidence of all the images I took for my new school magazine. As I did not manipulate them, the majority that were used for my final piece are as they are shown.


I did not use this image because I felt it was too close the object itself.
 
 I used this image as it was not as close as the other version of this image.

I used this image in my contents page.        
 
I did not use this image as I chose another image that assosiated around that article.







I used this image for my front cover as the model is giving direct audience address and this follows the codes and conventions of a magazine front cover.
Eventhough this is a clearer image than the one I used for my final design, the model is not giving direct audience address, and as this does not follow codes and conventions I could not use it.

I used this image as it relates to one of my coverlines in my magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment